• Credit Cash Today offers you cash for your available credit for a very low one-time fee. You must have a Credit Card with available credit up to the amount of cash you are looking to obtain plus the transaction fees and the fees applied by your financial institution.
We can currently run transactions in the amount of $1,000 – $10,000 Per card, per day.
• Call or email to discuss the amount of credit you are looking to convert to cash.
•You must have a State issued ID that matches the name on the credit card you are looking to receive a credit conversion on and a bank account in the U.S. that matches the name on the state issued ID and Credit Card you are doing the credit conversion with.
•You will need to sign the required credit conversion documents which will need to be notarized. If you do not have access to a notary, we can have a notary meet you at the location of your choice for an additional fee.
•Once all of the documents are signed and notarized we will charge the card for the amount of credit you are looking to convert to cash plus our fees.
•Once the transaction clears and the original documents are received in our office, we deposit the agreed amount of cash into your bank account. This process will typically take 3-15 business days from the time the credit card has been charged. You will want to check with your bank for their processing times of funds that are wire transferred to you.
•For American Express cards, Credit Cash Today Charges a 1 time 10% fee for the amount of cash that you are looking to obtain plus a 1 time 3.5% transaction fee. For example, if you are looking to obtain $1,000 you would pay a 1 time 10% service fee which would be $100. With the 3.5% transaction fee per transaction the total amount charged to your credit card would be $1,135.
•For Visa and Mastercard, Credit Cash Today Charges a 1 time 15% service fee for the amount of cash that you are looking to obtain. For example, if you are looking to obtain $1,000 you would pay a 1 time 15% service fee which would be $150, the total amount charged to your credit card would be $1,150
•If you are requesting a credit conversion of $2,000 or less, there is an additional $30.00 wire transfer fee and a $15 shipping fee to return the signed and notarized documents (We provide a shipping label for the return of the documents).
Why Choose Credit Cash Today?
Do you need cash to start a business but can not get approved for a loan?
Is the cash advance amount on your credit card lower then the amount that you need?
Do you Need cash for a Down Payment on a car?
Do you Need cash to put into your bank account to show you have the required funds available when purchasing a home?
Do you need to make a purchase from a company that only accepts cash?
If you need Cash for any reason and you have a credit card with the amount of available credit that you are looking to obtain in cash, We can help!
Don't get stuck paying the absurd interest rates and transaction fees that the banks and pay day loan companies will charge for a cash advance. You can get stuck paying back these debts forever. The banks will charge anywhere from 30% interest on up. They will charge compound interest and it will make it difficult to ever get out of debt.
At Credit Cash Today we charge a small percentage of the total amount of cash that you are looking to obtain plus the transaction fees required to process the credit card and the transaction is complete. You will not have to continue to make payments to Credit Cash Today, We will not charge you any compound interest. Once we swipe your card and give you the Cash you are requiring the transaction will be completed. *You will need to continue to make your monthly payments on the credit card that you used to obtain the credit cash with.
Credit Cash Today ® Las Vegas,NV 89141
• “Increased Interest Charges”or “Cash Equivalent Transaction” Fees - Credit Cash Today will do our best to use a discrete description of the transaction on your credit card statement in an attempt to avoid “Increased Interest Charges” or “Cash Equivalent Transaction” fees; however if your financial institution decides to charge an additional fee you may be obligated to pay such fees if they are outlined in your agreement with your financial institution. Different financial institutions will charge what they call a “Cash Equivalent Transaction”. This is when the financial institution that issued your credit card assumes the charge on your credit card is for what they consider a cash advance or a transaction that is equivalent to a cash advance. This is why it is important to use a discreet transaction description on your credit card statement. We are a service provider and provide you the service of converting your available credit to cash.
• International Charge – You may be charged an international charge fee by your issuing bank (The bank that issues your credit card). Not all banks will charge an international charge fee and you should check with your issuing bank to determine if you will be charged an international charge fee and how much it will be. We have seen some issuing banks charge as much as 3% of the total transaction amount. In order to provide the service of Credit Conversions we strategically align our business with overseas partners, this is why you may be charged an international charge fee.
• Incoming wire transfer fees – The bank that you have your bank account with that you are using to have your funds deposited into may charge you a fee for incoming wire transfers. You will need to check with your bank to determine what these fees will be. You may also have a limit on your account as to how much you can receive at one time. You will need to check with your bank regarding your incoming wire transfer limits.
Credit Cash Today can assist clients in all 50 states. AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND,
NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY All transactions are physically processed in the state of NV and all contracts will be returned to and housed in NV
"In accordance with Title 7 of Nevada Revised Statutes, pursuant to proper application duly filed and payment of appropriate prescribed fees, SATT STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS LLC has been granted a Nevada State Business License for business activities conducted within the State of Nevada and is in adherence with all applicable state laws."